Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Wheelie Like You

My very first post, how exciting!!  I may be a bit slow at this for a while until I get the hang of things.  I am hoping that I can just teach myself how to do all this along the way, so please bare with me :)

I will start by posting a few of my handmade cards & try to describe them as best I can, but if there is anything else you need to know or anything that I have forgotten to add (which I am sure will happen lol), please let me know.

My 1st card tonight was made using a My Favourite Things stamp from the Pure Innocence range (my fav) called "I Wheelie Like You"





I used Copic markers to colour her in & to make the grass.  That was the first time I had used the flick effect to get the blades of grass & I think it came out pretty well for a first attempt.  I also went around the edges with ink to give it a bit of a worn & finished edge.  The "I Wheelie Like You" is raised up a little using foam dots.  This card (if still for sale), can be purchased from my eBay store or from my Facebook page.

The 2nd card I made using the same stamp, just with different colours & with this one I paper pieced her little t-shirt & pants & drew some dirt around on the ground with a few bits of grass.





This one sold the first day I made it, so I was pretty happy :)


You will notice that I use a lot of My Favourite Things dies & stamps sets, they really are My Favourite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment