Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mum's Birthday Card

This is one I made for my Mum's birthday a few weeks ago. Her favorite colour is purple, so I always make her cards with lots of purples.



I used MFT die's for the pocket & the white glitter swirls with leaves just behind it & the 5's were cut using Sizzix Shadow Box numbers. The flowers were just some paper ones I had bought a while ago that I had in my ever growing stash & I added some glitter to them & rhinestones, for some extra sparkle.


The pocket not only looks good on the front, but also doubled as a great little pocket for my gift card!  I used foam tape around the edges of the pocket so it was raised & also made it easier to get the gift card in & out.




I even wrapped the gift card in purple paper :)


No comments:

Post a Comment