Sunday, July 14, 2013

Have Hope

My next few cards were made using a great die cutter, another one from MFT (My Favourite Things), I started playing around with different colours & ended up with quite a pile lol

The first card was made using my favourite colour of all time, Pink!!  This one started out testing a new die, the Scattered Hearts down the right hand side, which are actually very cute & I can see them being used a lot.  I inked around the edges of the white circle & scalloped oval using a pink ink, glued on some pink ribbon to match, then finished it off by adding some rhinestones to the sentiment & middle of the bra.







The second card I made using the same Bra die cutter, made a little different.  With this one I left out the extra bits on the front & just left it all the same colour so you could see the patterned paper.  It looks totally different with the different colours.  I embossed the pink circle & used a soft velour feel ribbon to give it some depth & texture.  I also used small rhinestones on the corners & in the middle of the bow.







And the last card I made using patterned paper also, but just for the bits on the front & left the main part plain black, which made the paper stand out more.  I stamped the background of the card with a few different stamps using Versamark, just to give it a subtle effect & not to over power the background by using a coloured ink.  I also embossed the white circle to add some texture & used glitter card stock in red behind the sentiment to make it stand out a bit more & give it some sparkle.





No comments:

Post a Comment