Friday, December 6, 2013

MFT Card Sketch 153

I have another card for you today following along with MFT card sketch 153, which looks like this



I decided with this one that I would make a card for my Mum for Christmas & her favourite colour is Purple so I got started finding some purple papers to use.  This is how it turned out





I had a Christmas paper pack that had lots of Pinks & Purples in it, which worked perfectly for this card.  It was called Whimsical Christmas Basics by Fancheville & I have had it for a very long time, it has some really great patterned papers in it, some that can be used for any occasion.

The MFT dies that I used were Pierced Square Stax for the 4 small panels on the front, Pierced Rectangle Stax that I cut the middle darker purple piece from, Wonky Scallop Border down the left hand side, Blueprints 3 for the sentiment strip & the stamped sentiment was also from MFT called Clearly Sentimental about Christmas.

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss each little square with some Christmas tree's, a button from my ever growing stash of buttons & some twine on the button.

It turned out well & I think my mum is going to love it (at least the colour anyway lol)


Thanks for stopping by  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment