Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Finger Painting Scrapbook Page

Today I would like to share with you two of my favourite ever scrapbook pages.  I created these pages with some photo's I have had for a while of my daughter when she was a bit younger, finger painting (mostly herself I might add lol)

It turned out so bright & colourful, I just love it!!

I started with 2 pieces of white textured card stock then went to town stamping with multiple colours & using 2 of MFT's stamp sets Abstract Art & Jumbo Abstract Art.  I LOVE how it turned out.



Here is a close up of each individual page.  It was really hard to photograph as there was always a light shining off something shiny lol




I then cut out some huge splats using an old Quickutz die set that I have had for ages & not used, stamped them with another MFT stamp set I had called Clearly Sentimental About Art & coated them with UTEE to make them all shiny like real paint splats.  The gorgeous little paint brushes are also from MFT & I cut a wavy strip of different colour for the end to make it look like they had been dipped in paint & I used UTEE on them too for that shine.






The sentiments went perfectly with the page!!


With the last one, I used it to write the date on first & how old she was.




 Thanks for looking & I hope you like my Scrapbook pages as much as I do.  A bit of extra colour for you day  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment