Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello Kitty Cards

Hi again :)  Tonight I am going to show you 2 cards I completed this weekend that are not Christmas cards!

The 1st Card I made using my Fairy Hello Kitty Sizzix die cutter.  I used some lace down the side & cut a pierced tag from MFT, punched a hole & put a small eyelet in it with some twine, then used a foam dot to make it pop off the card.




The 2nd card I used my Hello Kitty Bee Sizzix die cutter.  The grass & banner at the top were cut using MFT dies & the sentiment was also from an MFT stamp set which happened to go perfectly with this card!!  I used a couple of little flower brads I had & some paper flowers down the bottom to give it some extra colour & dimension.  The pieces of grass are bent down a bit to give it a 3D look also.




That was the 1st time I had actually used my Hello Kitty dies & I have had them for a very long time lol  I think these 2 cards turned out well & I hope you like them.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment