Sunday, November 3, 2013

3 Christmas Cards

Good morning everyone :)  Today I have a few more Christmas cards to show you that I had actually done a few weeks ago.

The 1st one I made using the cute Daii Dragon, cut from a custom made die cutter that I have in my collection.  I love this die cut, as you can make it hold just about anything depending on the card you are making, so for my Christmas Card, I have him holding a stocking & I also added a Santa hat.





The 2nd card I made using the gorgeous Carla Bear & the pretty swirly die cut in the background was cut from an MFT die which is so pretty.  I cut it in a shiny silver card, but it is a little hard to tell from the photo.  The little stocking in the bottom corner is a wooden shape I have had for many many years hidden away, it's time to start using everything I have been collecting!





The 3rd card I am showing you today is using one of my favourites, Jodie Bear.  I have also used the same swirly MFT die in the background, but this time I cut it from a green glitter card stock.  The star strip on the left was also cut using an MFT die, then I wrapped some twine around it & added a little red bow.




I hope you like my cards this morning & I hope you all have a great day (or night).
Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment