Tuesday, October 29, 2013

More Christmas Cards

Ok, I have a few more cards for you tonight.

The 1st one is using the gorgeous Bambino Bear & the cute little doily circle is from MFT.  The Christmas paper in the background was from a paper stack, which I inked around the edges, then I used 3 buttons in the corner just to finish it off.





The 2nd card tonight is the gorgeous Oscar Bear, which was cut using a custom made die cutter, one of my favourite bears!!  The present was also cut using another custom made die cutter & the pierced circle is from MFT.





My last card for tonight uses Carla Bear, who is also very cute!  This one uses 2 dies from MFT, the tree's & the pierced tag.  I used an embossing powder that I have had for many many years & hadn't actually used before & now it is one of my favourites!  It's funny how much stuff I have bought over the years & haven't actually used, but I don't think I am the only one who does this am I??  Anyway, I used some twine at the top of the tag & also along the bottom of the tree's, then added a couple of small green rhinestones to the top corners just to give it a bit of extra sparkle.





I hope you like my cards.  Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment