Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas Cards

Well I have finally got a few more Christmas cards made, yay!!

The first one I made using a new Merry Christmas stamp & new tree's dies from MFT.  I put foam dots behind the front layer of tree's to hold them off the page & give it a 3D look & also used some twine around the bottom.  The labels are also from MFT.



The 2nd card tonight I made using one of my gorgeous bear die cuts Upsy Daisy & added some antlers & a red nose to make him a reindeer.  I then cut a stocking & a present & added a Merry Christmas sentiment to a bauble that I cut from metallic card.  The paper in the background is cut from a piece of scrapbook paper that I have had in my stash.




I will add my other cards very soon, but tonight my internet is not cooperating & is going too slow to add anymore.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment